The following is a a recent ad I wrote to help a website developer find a CSS coder (Digithrive, Inc.).
“WordPress design and development house is seeking a CSS styling expert to help in implementing multiple website design projects for clients.
Requirements: Extensive, provable hands-on experience with CSS/HTML. It is not necessary to be a complete WordPress expert; rather the focus is on CSS styling.
– A passion for CSS styling work.
– Programming languages: CSS, HTML.
– Additional skill(s): some Photoshop.
– Ability to write high quality clean, readable, commented code.
– Be able to go from PSD mockup to CSS pages.
– A work style that is extremely detail-oriented and organized.
– Excellent English communication skills essential.
– Ability to review and understand business and design requirements and work with team members to implement solutions.
– High availability such that you are Responsive to requests for communication, work, changes, status updates, etc.
– Quick turnaround.
– Independence: minimal hand-holding required.
– Ability to fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
Please reply with:
– The phrase “hyperbolic” at the bottom of your bids. Any bids that don’t include this word will be deleted to weed out generic bids.
– Code samples
– References or an established Elance reputation preferred “